You are probably wondering:
- How many estimates do you need?
- Should you file a claim with your insurance or wait for the other party?
- Do you have rental coverage?
- Will the parts used on your vehicle be new or used and how will you even know?
- Should this vehicle be totaled?
- How will this affect the resale value?
- My insurance company says I have to go to a "Direct Repair Facility" or a certain rental car company. Bring
your estimate by Yates Body Shop for a comparison estimate. In today's
economy EVERY dollar counts and we may be able to save you some money!
- You DO have a choice, as the owner you are in control! We can tell you of your rights and help you make an informed decision.
- Our shop manager researches to find the best price possible. This means you may be able to save some money!
- Our staff is paid salary NOT commission on your vehicle. This means you can trust that no one is rushing through your repairs.
questions and more are our expertise. We take the time to make sure
our repairs are done correctly and safely, as quickly as possible.
Need To Know Info:
to do if you run off the shoulder of the road: Let the car come to a
gradual stop if possible, especially in front wheel drive vehicles.
If you jerk the steering wheel suddenly to get back on the road you run
the risk of over correcting and wrecking.
you a member of the faculty or staff or a student at Central Hardin
High School? If so, rest assured, Yates Body Shop averages 40 to 50
FREE service runs to Central Hardin each year. That means anytime you
need a jump start or an unlock during regular business hours we can be
there for you in a matter of minutes AT NO CHARGE.
are offered by appointment only. It is advisable to have an automobile
appraised for its value before it's purchased or insured. Doug Yates
has 40+ years experience owning and appraising antique automobiles and
Harley Davidson Motorcycles. Our appraisals are honored by insurance
companies and banks and are based on current market value and the Old Car Report Price Guides. We do offer appraisals at your location, fee based on distance.
Appraisal Fee: $50